My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Half-Day Blue Cave Tour from Old Town156 Reviews
Visit the most secluded beaches and caves on Croatia's coastline departing from Dubrovnik Old Town on a boat cruise with snacks, drinks, swimming, and snorkeling.
- Take in the best views of Croatia's coast from the water
- See and explore the Blue Cave, and three other caves on the island of Koločep
- Marvel at the booming underwater life with snorkels
- Cruise under the hot Croatian sun, and admire the bright blue colors of the sea
- Relax and swim at the most famous Šunj Beach
DescriptionSet sail on the glittering sea for a scenic journey from Dubrovnik around Croatia's breathtaking coast. Relax with refreshing drinks on deck as you admire panoramic views of Croatia, picturesque caves, and beaches. Stop at the famous Blue Cave where you can jump into the water to swim or snorkel. Next, visit three more caves before relaxing on Šunj's sandy beach for an hour — one of the most famous beaches in the Dubrovnik region. Explore the open decks that allow you to feel the cooling sea breeze and while enjoying the striking blue waters of the sea that provide perfect photo opportunities.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment Beer and wine Bottled water Snacks (sandwich) Life jackets Small groups Local and experienced skipper
- The skipper reserves the right to change the route in case of adverse weather conditions
- Boats have sunbeds, lounge cushions, toilets, showers, a sound system, sun protection (hardtop), wind and water splashing protection