My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Discover Game of Thrones Filming Locations1 Reviews
This tour will allow you to relive some of the most memorable moments from the hit HBO TV series as you explore beautiful Dubrovnik with a local by your side.
- Explore King’s Landing, the capital of the seven kingdoms
- Visit the mysterious Red Keep
- Follow the steps of the Walk of Shame, just as Cercei did
- Sit on a replica of the famous Iron Throne
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionYour Game of Thrones adventure will begin at the Ploče Gate, where Cercei’s ordeal came to an end and your journey will have only just begun. Step by step you’ll walk in Cercei’s footsteps to the Jesuit Steps, where her infamous nude 'walk of shame' was filmed in Season 5. As you walk, you will see the Rector’s Palace, which is where Daenerys asked the Spice King for ships to go to Westeros. Next, you will take a quick detour to visit a quirky souvenir shop where you can sit in an Iron Throne replica, which is perfect for taking some great photos for Instagram. Your walk will take you back to Pile Gate, one of the main entrances to the Old Town. Many scenes were filmed here from seasons 2 to 5, including the scene where Joffrey was attacked by his own people, where Sansa tried to escape, and where Jamie returned to King’s Landing. You will then take a walk to the port of King’s Landing, where Sansa watched the ships pass by as she was dreaming of her escape. The last stop in your tour will be a magnificent 16th-century fort that you will know as the Red Keep, which features prominently throughout the show and has a fascinating history which is almost as good as a Game of Thrones story line. Your tour eventually ends here, but before you go don’t forget to question your guide for all the latest that is happening in the city, as well as restaurant recommendations.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide Entrance ticket to Fort Lovrijenac
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- For shared tours, the maximum group number will be 12 participants. For private tours, there must be a minimum of 2 participants. A solo traveler may still book a private experience, but they will be charged a base rate for two travelers With the ticket for the Lovrijenac fortress (100,00kn), you can visit the Walls of Dubrovnik cheaply as the price will be deducted from the Walls of Dubrovnik entrance fee.