My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik City Tour: Panoramic Ride and Old Town Guided Walk38 Reviews
Join a guided tour in Dubrovnik and enjoy panoramic views from Mt Srd and a guided walking tour through the city's Old Town. Explore city landmarks by van and on foot with a local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover city by walking tour through the old town with a licensed guide
- Enjoy spectacular views from the Mt. Srdj summit (Dubrovnik cable car station)
- See river Ombla, bridge, Mt. Srđ summit and filming locations of Game of Thrones
- Enjoy the ride in comfortable air-conditioned van with free Wi-Fi
- Starting points from cruise port and old town. Hotel pick-up available
DescriptionGet the most out of your day with this three-in-one small-group size group Dubrovnik City Tour; panoramic sightseeing ride, guided walking tour through the Old town and return transfer from cruise ship. Choose one of numerous daily departure times, start either from cruise port, old town or your accommodation and enjoy in uniqueness of this beautiful city. Local tour guide will pick you up on starting point and take you first on Dubrovnik's bridge for a brief stop. An architectural attraction that will offer you wonderful view of Gruž harbour with all the cruise ships, peninsula Lapad and nearby islands. Further you will go off the beaten path and reveal secret location that means life for city - spring of river Ombla. The river is a karst phenomenon born in neighboring Bosnia. Near the city it flows under the mountain and springs in Croatia. You will see the ruins of 15th-century summer residence of the famous poet Marin Držić and feel the power of the rushing water. The most exiting part is coming next. You will go up the hill Srđ to the top for a breathtaking view of the old town, nature park Lokrum island and ancient Cavtat. When you reach the summit, enjoy a 20-minute break as your guide points out the neighboring countries and tells you the story about Fort Imperial. Now, the road leads you down in city where you get off the van and go to explore the old town on a 1.5-hour sightseeing walking tour. Meet your guide at Pile gate and walk through the narrow streets of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pass by Great Onofrio fountain (which is supplied with water from the spring of Ombla), Franciscan monastery (which houses the old pharmacy), Dominican monastery, St. Blaise church, cathedral, explore old port and find out everything you ever wanted to know about Dubrovnik's rich history. Enjoy some more free time before you get to the meeting point, at previously arranged time, for transfer back to the port. Departure at 12:00 has approx. 1 hour break between driving and walking portion.
IncludesPort Gruz, Pile Gate pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Wi-Fi on board Professional driver-guide Live commentary during the scenic drive Dubrovnik Old Town walking tour with a local guide
- Due to uneven surfaces and a moderate amount of walking, guests have to be able to get on and off transportation Infant seats are available on request Children must be accompanied by an adult This activity does not include visits to museums or the city walls The Old Town walking tour and panoramic ride have small-sized groups for a more personalized experience so you can enjoy the benefits of a group price while preserving the feel of a private tour
- Departures at 09:30, 10:00, 14:30 and 15:00 have walking tour first and then panoramic ride. Departure at 12:00 has 1 hour break between driving and walking portion. Print whole confirmation document with all details NOT ONLY TICKET!