My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Buggy Safari Group Tour91 Reviews
Experience a panorama and off-road combo on a 2-hour buggy safari in Dubrovnik. Ride up to Mount Srdj and get in touch with nature as you pass valleys, hills, and fields. Discover ex-minefields, and enjoy breathtaking views of the city and its vicinity.
- Drive through the hills and fields up to the top of the Srdj hill
- Marvel at stunning views of Dubrovnik and the island archipelago
- Feel close to nature with some exciting off-road action
- Ride in the passenger seat of a new Polaris 4-seater buggy
DescriptionTake a thrilling ride in the passenger seat of a brand new Polaris 4-seater buggy and admire panoramic views of Dubrovnik and the surrounding mountains and islands. Enjoy some off-road action during your 2-hour tour as you whiz through hills and fields. After making your way to the meeting point at port Gruž, receive a brief introduction before setting off on your adventure. Drive over the Dubrovnik Bridge, and take the opportunity for some great shots of the port, Lapad peninsula, and the island of Daksa. Continue your ride along the Dubrovnik river and leave the Komolac valley behind you as you make your way up to Mount Srdj. Pass through small villages until you arrive at the upper cable car station. Now it's time to head off-road. Get in touch with nature and clear your mind as you ride through hills and fields. See ex-minefields and sights from the recent war, as well as fortresses, animals, and woods. Savor an amazing 360° view of the islands and mountains before descending back to town and concluding your tour at the original meeting point.
IncludesBuggy safari tour with Polaris RZR 2019 4-seater vehicles English-speaking driver/guide Bottle of water
- • Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts • Please note, this is not a self-drive experience. Guests are not driving the buggies.