My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Blue Cave Tour by Speedboat with Small Group11 Reviews
Sail the Adriatic Sea on this small group tour of the Elaphiti Islands. Relax on board the speedboat, enjoy unlimited drinks, snorkel in the clear water, and admire the breathtaking Blue Cave.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the wind in oyur hair as you sail the Adriatic Sea by speedboat
- Enjoy the warmth of the sun on the sandy Sunj Beach on Lopud island
- Head to Blue Cave to admire the blue water illuminated by natural light
- Swim in the clear sea and look at the life under water as you snorkel
- Relax on the boat and make use of the unlimited drinks included in the tour
DescriptionSpend the day exploring the Elaphiti Islands on a speed boat. Go swimming in the clear blue waters, feel the sun on your face, and sit back on the boat relaxing with unlimited drinks. Meet your guide at the pier in Dubrovnik. Receive safety instructions while on board and set off on your adventure of the islands. Discover the most beautiful cave in the Elaphiti islands, The Blue Cave. With its blue color, created by the light refraction of sunlight and the sand on the bottom, it will leave you in awe. Swim and snorkel in the clear water and marvel at the views beneath the surface. Make a stop at the sandy beach of Sunj on Lopud island where you will have some time to relax after the cave exploring and can get a drink at a bar in the woods.
IncludesLife vest Snorkeling gear Unlimited drinks (white wine, beer, Coca-Cola zero) Water
- In case of bad weather, the tour provider may cancel the tour, if this happens you will be contacted and refunded.