Dubrovnik: All Day Private Boat Tour1 Reviews
Experience an unforgettable adventure exploring Dubrovnik's Adriatic coastline. Tailor the private boat tour to your wishes with a local skipper who knows all the best-hidden places.
- Relax on the best sandy beach on Lopud Island called Sunj
- Discover several hidden caves with snorkeling gear
- Explore historical fishing villages on the islands
- Enjoy free cool drinks on-board
DescriptionSet sail from Dubrovnik and admire the panoramas of the city walls and the Old Town harbor. Head to the famous Blue Cave on Kolocep Island for some snorkeling. Afterwards, continue on to Lopud Island to enjoy the sandy beaches of Sunj. From the beach, travel into the village of Lopud by foot or with a buggy, where you can find various restaurants and souvenir shops. Next, stop at Sipan Island, famous for its olive trees, olive oil, and fresh Adriatic fish. Explore the small fishing village of Sudurad on your own and buy some souvenirs to take some memories back home with you. On the way back, explore 3 small caves with snorkeling gear on the island of Kolocep. Free cool drinks will be offered during the entire tour.
IncludesGasoline Drinks Snorkeling gear Meals
- Maximum of 6 guests on-board
- Pick-up point from the Old Town port or hotel dock (if requested)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability