Dubrovnik Advanced Open Water Diver Course: 2 Days
Become a certified diver with this action-packed 2-day Advanced Open Water Diver course. Take part in 5 adventurous dives, including one at night and another through underwater wreckage, and leave the course certified to dive at 30-meter depths.
- Become certified to deep-water dive in 30-meter depths
- Take part in 5 exciting dives, including the Underwater Navigator
- Have the adventure of a lifetime with a night dive round Dubrovnik
- Dive through various caves and coral reefs
- Explore underwater wreckage at the Tomislav Wreck
DescriptionJoin an exciting diving course in the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, one of the most renowned diving destinations in Croatia. Enjoy the endless sunshine and warm temperatures of the southern Croatian city with an adventurous 2-day diving course. Combine both boat and shore diving and take on various exciting dives to become a certified advanced diver – and all without setting one foot in a classroom! The Advanced Open Water Diver (AOWD) course lasts for 2 days, and includes 5 dives. Begin by learning important navigational skills with the preliminary 2 dives, then fill your adventure quota with the remaining 3. Dive amongst cave walls in Mala Afrika, experience true deep water diving in Marova špilja, enjoy a remarkable night dive at Pipa Rock, and explore the Tomislav Wreck on a spectacular wreck dive. After completing the course, you will qualified to dive in 30-meter depths and will receive credit for the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty course.
Includes2-day advanced open water diver course Knowledgeable diving instructor Hotel pick-up from hotels in Dubrovnik area Wetsuit and diving equipment for all ages and sizes Hotel drop off Accommodation
- Please note:
- This course does not require a lot of theoretical learning and is suitable for divers who prefer action.
- You may be required to have a medical examination to ensure that you are fit and able to dive. Cancellation Policy:
- If you cancel, a written letter, fax or email is required. • Any cancellations more than 14 days before the planned start date will incur a EUR 10 administration fee per person.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability