My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: 2-Hour Panoramic Cruise & Historical Walking Tour10 Reviews
Take a unique cruise by Karaka ship - 16th century replica” Presenting you Dubrovnik, the “Pearl of the Adriatic”. Then, get off board and explore Dubrovnik's Old Town on a historical walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Climb aboard the 16th-century Karaka ship and take in panoramic views
- Learn about Croatia's naval history during your cruise
- Indulge in Dalmatian delicacies
- Discover hidden gems on a walking tour inside the ancient city walls
DescriptionExplore the city of Dubrovnik with its remarkable history on a combination tour of sightseeing cruise and historical walking tour. Travel back in time and hop on board a 16th-century replica ship while admiring the beautiful coast of Dubrovnik. Meet your guide and embark on a 1-hour cruise. During your journey, taste some traditional sweets from the region and enjoy the city views as you sail past the urban parts, as well as the ancient city walls before arriving at the old city port. From here, wander through the Old Town accompanied by your tour guide and discover hidden gems. Hear interesting details about Dubrovnik's traditions and culture during your walking tour inside the city walls. After an hour of exploring the Old Town, the tour ends in the Old Town.
IncludesCruise on a replica of the traditional merchant ship Karaka from the 16th century Tasting of local sweets typical for Dubrovnik region Experienced tour guide Historical walking tour – Old Town
- Please note that the start and end locations are different • Please note that the local partner reserves the right to cancel the booking and offer a full refund or alternative date in case of bad weather or not enough participants.