My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: 2-Hour Panoramic Cruise & Historical Walking Tour5 Reviews
Travel in style and sail out into the Adriatic aboard a 16-century merchant ship. Taste Dalmatian sweets and see the city highlights from a unique perspective. Then, get off board and explore Dubrovnik's Old Town on a historical walking tour.
- Climb aboard the 16th-century Karaka ship and take in panoramic views
- Learn about Croatia's naval history during your cruise
- Indulge in Dalmatian delicacies
- Discover hidden gems on a walking tour inside the ancient city walls
DescriptionExplore the city of Dubrovnik with its remarkable history on a combination tour of sightseeing cruise and historical walking tour. Travel back in time and hop on board a 16th-century replica ship while admiring the beautiful coast of Dubrovnik. Meet your guide and embark on a 1-hour cruise. During your journey, taste some traditional sweets from the region and enjoy the city views as you sail past the urban parts, as well as the ancient city walls before arriving at the old city port. From here, wander through the Old Town accompanied by your tour guide and discover hidden gems. Hear interesting details about Dubrovnik's traditions and culture during your walking tour inside the city walls. After an hour of exploring the Old Town, the tour ends here.
IncludesTour guide Panoramic cruise Dalmatian sweets Historical walking tour
- Please note that the start and end locations are different • Please note that the local partner reserves the right to cancel the booking and offer a full refund in the case of bad weather or not enough participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€34.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today