Dubrovnik: 2-Hour Game of Thrones Walking Tour & Photo517 Reviews
Explore Dubrovnik through the filming locations of "Game of Thrones." Experience the real "King's Landing" first-hand and look at a book that details each scene and location as you visit them. Go to sites in the old town and to the Fort of St. Lawrence.
- Discover the real 'King's Landing' in Dubrovnik
- Visit location sites with a 'Game of Thrones' fan
- Look at a book that details locations and scenes from the hit TV series
- Go to the Fort of St. Lawrence
- Take a photo of the replica of the throne for free
DescriptionFollow in the footsteps of your favorite 'Game Of Thrones' characters and discover what the real 'King's Landing' looks like. Dubrovnik was selected as the location set for the hit HBO TV series in seasons 2 to 5 (and some of season 6). Your guide is licensed by the Croatian Ministry of Tourism, fluent in English, and a big 'Game of Thrones' fan. In addition to sites in the walled old town, visit the Fort of St. Lawrence. As you journey to each location, look at a book of photos from the series that explains the scenes and locations where filming took place.
IncludesLicensed Expert Tour Guide Free photo opportunity on the replica of the Iron throne (at the end of the tour) Mandatory admission fee to the Fort of St. Lawrence; 50 Kn per person in 2021 (approximately €7 per person) or 0 Kn with valid city walls ticket or Dubrovnik Card Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance tickets for the Fort of St. Lawrence are mandatory for all visitors and not included in the price of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY