Cetina River Rafting with Split Transfer Option203 Reviews
Raft along the Cetina River and get stunning views of the canyon. Jump off rocks into crystal clear water, cool off under waterfalls, and explore a stunning cave with stalactites and stalagmites behind a waterfall.
- Raft the rapids of a 10 kilometer descent down the Cetina River
- Jump off rocks up to 5 meters high
- Take a shower under a spring water waterfall
- Explore a cave full of stalactites, stalagmites, and crystal clear water hidden behind a waterfall.
DescriptionGet back to nature and enjoy stunning views of the lovely landscapes of Dalmatia on a 3 to 4-hour rafting adventure down the Cetina River. Stop to swim and jump off rocks along the way. Look for wild animals and plant life and cool down under a waterfall as you explore. Find several small lakes fed by tiny waterfalls containing crystal clear drinking water. Get an adrenaline rush as you paddle your way through the exciting rapids for 5 kilometers. Stop at the Tisne Stine canyon for another swim and optional rock jump from 4 to 5 meters high. Explore the uniquely beautiful subterranean world in a cave hidden behind a waterfall. Swim in the unbelievably clear spring water and marvel at the stalactites and stalagmites. Enjoy some snacks and make a toast to your magical adventure.
IncludesHelmets Safety vests Neoprene suits in case of cold weather Insurance Guide Shuttle transfer from the parking lot to the starting point Transfer from Split (if option selected) Meals
- Bring dry clothes to change into after your river rafting activity
- Beach shoes are recommended but trainers are okay
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability