My Guide Website?
Cetina River Canyoning from Split or Zadvarje93 Reviews
Get an introduction to canyoning on the Cetina River and walk, hike and slide down the rapids to swim in crystal clear pools. Feel your adrenaline pumping, and then cool down at the river's highest waterfall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get an introduction to canyoning on the Cetina River
- Walk, swim and slide down the rapids of the canyon
- Cool down at the beautiful Gubavica waterfall
DescriptionDepart Split and journey by shuttle bus to the village of Zadvarje on the Cetina River to take part in an exciting canyoning adventure amongst the rocks and waterfalls of a 200-meter deep canyon. Meet your licensed guides on arrival and collect all the necessary equipment to help you navigate the canyon in safety. Listen to the safety instructions, and then take a short drive to the starting point to make your way through the crystal clear waters of the river using different techniques. Swim through natural pools, hike from rock to rock and rappel down the exciting rapids. Get an adrenaline rush as you encounter subterranean tunnels on the way to the mighty cascades of Gubavica waterfall. Catch your breath and find yourself in the middle of unspoiled nature before the hike back. Arrive at an easily accessible rock mouth, where your driver will be waiting to take you back to Split.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from Split (If transfer option booked) Canyoning equipment (full body wetsuits, helmets, life vest, and harness) Licensed guide Insurance
- You must have a medium level of fitness to take part
- This tour is not suitable for those who have had knee or leg surgery or those with back problems
- You must wear closed sports or hiking boots (not beach shoes) and if you do not have these you can rent canyoning shoes
- It is recommended to bring swimwear, a towel, and a change of clothes
- It is recommended to have a good breakfast and bring snacks