Cape Kamenjak: E-Bike Cycling & Gastronomy Tour1 Reviews
Take part in a light E-bike tour which includes an introduction to delicious Istrian food. Enjoy 5 hours exploring Cape Kamenjak to be spent both cycling and relaxing.
- Cycle for 16 kilometers beside the sea
- Savor delicacies at an Istrian farm
- Snorkel inside of the crystal blue cave under a 15-meter-high cliff
- Make the most of free time for swimming and cliff jumping
- Visit the southernmost point of Istria
DescriptionAfter either gathering at the tour meeting point or availing to pickup, you'll begin your day out trying traditional dishes and experiencing enchanting views of the Adriatic Sea throughout a gastro e-bike tour. The small peninsula of Cape Kamenjak, near Pula, is about 10 kilometers long and hides sandy coves, rocky beaches, and other stunning landscapes. This protected area encompasses a magical natural wealth where you can enjoy a 16-kilometer-long bike tour. There are many orchids, of which two contain endemic varieties, as well as 530 other plant species. During your bike tour you will take small breaks which will allow you to enjoy the beautiful Istrian hidden coves, cool off in the crystal clear sea, and take some incredible photos of the unique Istrian coast so close to Pula. Last but not least, your guide will take you to an Istrian farm where you can try some of the traditional Istrian delicacies. These include local wine tastings, cheese, and olive oil, all of which come from domestic production on the farm itself. Finally, your bike tour will head to the unique Safari Bar where you can enjoy a refreshing drink.
IncludesBike/e-bike 5-hour bike tour (2 hours of biking, 3 hours of chilling, swimming, and tasting) Licensed bike tour guide One drink at Safari Bar (lemonade, iced tea, sangria, or beer) Tastings at the Istrian farm (olive oil, cheese, wine, and prosciutto) GoPro photos and videos Lunch packet (water, power bar, and an apple)
- If you require a taxi, please choose the second option which contains a transfer
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Throughout the high season July 15-August 15, Kamenjak can become crowded because of its popularity
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability