Canyoning on Cetina River: Full-Day Tour from Split13 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable tour from Split and spend the day canyoning on the Cetina River. Descend the canyon walls carved by thousands of years of flowing waters and explore the subterranean tunnels, cascading waterfalls, and lush basins of the river.
- Descend the walls of the canyon, carved by thousands of years of flowing waters
- Explore the subterranean tunnels and wild rapids of the Cetina river
- Marvel at the 50-meter cascading waterfall along the way
DescriptionFor thousands of years, the Cetina River has been flowing persistently through the canyon, creating magical shapes in its riverbeds. Its crystal clear waters, 180-meters high cliffs, wild rapids, lush basins, subterranean tunnels, and 50-meter waterfall make it a spectacular destination and an ideal place for canyoning. Arrive at the canyon site after a scenic 30-minute drive from Split. After the instructors provide you with a lifejacket, a helmet, and long neoprene pants and jacket, the small expedition is ready for the unknown. Descend slowly down the canyon, hearing the sound of the river amplify, and find yourself deep in the heart of the canyon after 10 minutes. Explore the rapids, pass through the subterranean tunnels, swim in natural river basins, and marvel at the spectacular waterfalls. Return to Split at around 15:00.
IncludesTransfers Professional instructor Equipment and safety vest Insurance Meals Drinks
- Guests should bring their swimming suit, shoes for water, dry clothes so you can change afterwards, and a waterproof camera.
- It is advisable not to take valuable objects (jewelry, watches) and if you wear glasses to tie them with a thin rope.
- Not recommended to non-swimmers and children under 10 years.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability