Brač: Magical Blue Cave Island Hopping12 Reviews
Explore Croatia's beautiful islands and magnificent bays, which are only accessible by private boats, on this full-day island hopping tour. Admire the highlight of this trip, the magical Blue Cave, known for the specific blue color of its interior.
- Savor the unique atmosphere and spectacular color in the famous Blue Cave on the island of Biševo
- Admire stunning bays, including Stiniva Cove on Vis island, voted one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe
- Snorkel and swim right from the boat in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea
- Discover the rich history of the charming towns of Hvar and Komiza
- Visit the botanical garden on the island of Palmižana and relax on its sandy beach
DescriptionBegin your tour from Milna on Brač island and head directly to Biševo island, where the famous Blue Cave is located. Make the most of your visit to this magical place by going when the seas are calmer in the morning. Anchor nearby, then take a small wooden paddle boat to enter the cave, ducking your head as you do so as the entrance is very small. Once inside, marvel at the cave's magnificent blue color as it is illuminated by sunshine making its way through an opening in the rock. Spend some time soaking up the unique atmosphere of the Blue Cave, which was only discovered by divers in 1884. After your Blue Cave visit, make your way to Komiža, a small coastal town on the Mediterranean island of Vis known for its rich history and function as a military base. While there, explore stunning coastal cliffs and traditional architecture around the harbor. Then, discover Stiniva cove on your next stop, a unique natural bay which was voted one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe. Later, stop near the island of Budikovac, where you can take a dive into the crystal clear Blue Lagoon from the boat. See the protected botanical garden in the Palmižana bay, and feel your breath being taken away. Hvar will be your final stop. Enjoy some free time to make the most of the last hours of the day. Discover the many treasures of the town of Hvar, famous for a large number of sunny hours as well as a rich historical and cultural heritage, before you go back to Brač.
IncludesBottled water on the boat Snorkeling equipment Life jackets Windproof jackets if necessary Blue Cave entry ticket Food and drinks Gratuities
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and babies under the age of 2
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability