Brač Island Private Speedboat Tour from Split and Trogir
Enjoy a private speedboat tour to Brač island, the highest and third largest island in the Adriatic Sea. Spend a full day of fun and sun, surrounded by turquoise crystal water.
- See the sights on Brač Island from the sea
- Explore the villages of Bol and Milna
- Swim and snorkel at Zlatni Rat beach
DescriptionAfter being picked up from a pre-arranged meeting point, begin a full day of fun in the sun, surrounded by turquoise crystal water. Head to the island of Brač, the highest and third largest island in the Adriatic Sea, well known for its quality stone used to build many palaces. Back on board, surrounded by the blue Adriatic, make your way to the town of Bol on the south of the island. Enjoy lunch and take the time to explore more on your own. Shop for craft and custom jewelry and swim at the popular beach, Zlatni Rat. Make another stop in Milna, a seaside village on the island. Walk around and experience this decidedly authentic Croatian town. After enjoying a day on this sun-kissed Croatian island, take a lovely cruise back to Split and Trogir.
IncludesTransport in comfortable passenger speed boat Official English-speaking skipper All taxes and VAT Gasoline Drinks Meals
- Please provide your own sportswear, bathing suite, sun cream, sunglasses, towel, comfortable walking shoes or sandals, additional clothes to change into
- Outside of the summer season, it is recommended that you also bring a warm sweater and wear closed comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability