Blue Cave & Hvar Tour: Five Islands from Split
Aboard a speedboat, explore hidden parts of the 5 islands on a 10-hour tour. Listen to stories from history and swim in pristine turquoise lagoons. You'll also get to discover the famous Blue Cave and hidden beaches.
- Explore small caves and enjoy panoramic views
- Swim in the unique Stiniva Narrow Bay
- Discover the beauty of the Budikovac Blue Lagoon
- Admire the beauty of Hvar with 2.5-hours free time
DescriptionJump on a speedboat for an early morning, exciting 90-minute ride to Biševo Island and visit the Blue Cave from Split. Your tour is timed perfectly for you to experience memorable scenery as the sunlight reflects through the sea and illuminates the entire cave in aquamarine blue light. Be entertained with stories from your official local guide on how the cave was discovered. Next, travel to Monk Seal cave where the Mediterranean seal used to reside. Pass by the WWII military bunkers on the Southern side of the island and discover small caves, beaches and diverse forms of nature and rocks caused by sea changes. Your next destination is Stiniva Bay, voted best European beach in 2016 where you'll get to stop for a swim in the unique Narrow Bay. Afterwards, stop on Budikovac island for a longer swim on a hidden white pebble beach with turquoise water. Here you will have more than enough time to sit back and enjoy your favorite cocktail. On your way to the island of Hvar, you'll get to witness panoramic views of the amazing archipelago of Pakleni islands. Your final stop is Hvar, one of most beautiful harbours of the world, with a rich cultural heritage and walls dating back to the 7th century. In the town of Hvar you will have at least 2.5-hours free time before your fun outing comes to an end.
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Bottled water Blue Cave tickets Driver/guide Storage for your belongings Sun shade Bluetooth music Use of snorkel equipment Wind jackets Insurance Safety equipment Food and beverages Beach towels
- This tour is not not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women • If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If the weather conditions of the sea change unexpectedly the captain reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour for the safety of the passengers
- If the Blue Cave is inaccessible due to bad weather the captain will endeavor to provide a suitable alternative
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability