Blue Cave & Hvar Island Day tour from Split or Trogir51 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day trip. Head to Biševo Island to see the Blue Cave and the intriguing Monk Seal Cave. Discover a typical fisherman's village on Vis island, admire beautiful, untouched bays and end your day by sightseeing on the island of Hvar.
- Visit the Blue Cave, one of the best-known natural beauty spots on the Adriatic
- Take a walk in the typical seaside fisherman's village Komiža
- Spend time sightseeing and wandering streets in the town of Hvar
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in one of the most beautiful secret bays on Vis island
- Discover the Monk Seal Cave, ex home of one of the most endangered mammals in the world
DescriptionGet to know some of the natural highlights of the Croatian islands in the Dalmatian archipelago on a full-day excursion. In the morning, make your way to Biševo Island, where you will visit the Blue Cave. This natural phenomenon is most visible at certain times of day, when the sunlight reflected through the water comes from the white floor of the cave and bathes the cave in aquamarine light, while objects in the water appear to be silver. After seeing the cave, proceed to the Monk Seal Cave, the enchanting ex home of what locals call the 'sea man', the famous Mediterranean monk seal. Afterwards head to Komiža, a small fisherman's village on the island of Vis. Here you will have plenty of time for walking around and sightseeing. In the late afternoon, set sail around the southern side of the island for a brief stop in on of the most beautiful bays, perfect for swimming and snorkeling. Your final destination is the town of Hvar, a harbor town that you will be able to explore on your own before returning to Split and Trogir.
IncludesBoat ride and skipper Safety gear Entrance ticket to Blue Cave Water on board Insurance Snorkeling gear Water/windproof jackets
- It is recommended you bring along a bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sun cream, a wind jacket for a boat ride, a hat, and additional clothes for changing. Please note that in case of extreme and unsuitable weather or sea conditions, the tour might be rescheduled or cancelled. This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, persons with serious back or neck problems and children younger than 3 years old.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability