My Guide Website?
Blue Cave and 5 Islands Tour from Split7 Reviews
Explore and enjoy the breathtaking Adriatic coastal scenery on a speedboat which allows you to visit 5 different but equaly as breathtaking islands in just a day and leave the city rush behind you.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover 5 idyllic Adriatic islands in just 1 day
- Admire the natural wonders of the Blue Cave
- Swim and snorkel in the clearest waters
- Have coffee and lunch in the most picturesque old villages and towns
DescriptionIf you're in for swimming in idyllic lagoons, snorkelling in the clearest waters, old town sightseeing aswell as fun speedboat riding and all that in a one day, this is the tour for you! Starting at our meeting point of St. Francis Church, Split, our first stop after the speedboat ride will be the mesmerazing Blue Cave where you will hop into smaller local boat to witness the most beautifull shade of blue as the sun rays hit the botoom of the Cave. Next stop is the island of Vis. We will visit a traditional small fisherman's village Komiža where you will have some free time for a coffe or a quick breakfast. Continuing from there to unique looking Stiniva Cove for a possible quick dip in the clearest blue waters. Next swimming spot is Budikovac Island for your next activities: swimming, snorkelling, sun-bathing, or simply relaxing in the sun. Whatever your heart desires. Enjoy the panoramic views of the Pakleni Islands arcipelago on your way to our last stop, the island of Hvar. Certainly the one you simply must visit. Here you will have more than enough time to get some late lunch and drinks after exploring beautifull sights of the old town. All you need to do after this fun-filled day is sit back and relax while you're being transported back to our starting point.
IncludesUse of Snorkelling equipment Experienced skipper English speaking guide Fuel Waterproof jackets Life jackets and safety equipment Insurance
- Check-in time is at 7 am. Please prepare a voucher and present it to the office staff. Please note that the Blue Cave can be closed due to weather conditions. Waiting time for the Blue Cave entrance can be long during high season. Safety first! In case of bad weather or rough sea conditions, we hold the right to change the route or cancel the tour for the benefit of all passengers. The captain makes this decision. In this case, you can reschedule the time for another day or get a full refund.