Blue and Green Caves: Full-Day Speedboat Tour from Hvar92 Reviews
Head out from Hvar on a day trip by speedboat to the spectacular Blue Cave. Cruise to Stiniva Bay, with its rocky cliffs, stop to enjoy a swim at the Green Cave and the little island of Budikovac. Relax in the shade on Vis Island.
- Enjoy a speedboat ride with a chance to see dolphins
- See the glorious Blue Cave on Biševo Island
- Stop to relax at Stiniva Bay on the island of Vis
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day excursion on a speedboat off the coast of Hvar, with the first stop on your trip at the spectacular Blue Cave. The Blue Cave’s ethereal silvery blue color is created by the sun as it bathes the cave’s interior through an opening in the roof and is reflected back by the sandy surface below. Continue on the cruise to Stiniva Bay. Seeing it from the sea side, Stiniva is closed in by 2 high rocky cliffs which, at their closest point, are just 4 meters from each other. Between the cliffs you’ll see a pebble beach appear as you sail through the gateway, opening up the site like a Roman amphitheater paved in stone. Continue to the Green Cave, where you'll have a chance to enjoy a swim, before heading to the little island of Budikovac, another ideal spot for a swim and a chance to relax. You’ll find a wonderful pebble beach, a small bay, protected from the open sea, and a beautiful lagoon for swimming on the southeastern side of the island of Vis. On the way back from Vis Island to the island of Hvar you'll stop at Palmižana on Pakleni islands.
IncludesBoat Guide/skipper Gasoline Bottled water Use of snorkel equipment Lunch Blue Cave entrance fee by rowboat (please note that the rowboat service to enter the Blue Cave is not managed by this company, therefore is not the company's responsibility) Green Cave entrance fee by rowboat or swimming Gratuities (optional)
- Type of Boat: 7.5m RIB Speedboat with a new 250 HP engine Please note the following:
- This is a private tour that can be customized to suit your interests and preferences
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Cancelation of the tour (due to insufficient number of participants or bad weather) can occur up to an hour before the tour starts. If this should happen, best efforts will be made to provide an alternative tour. If this is not possible, the tour will be canceled and you will receive a full refund
- In cases where the Blue Cave may be closed due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, you'll visit the fishing village of Komiza on the island of Vis
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability